Record Management is a key essential to the medical industry and it is important to maintain medical records private and secure in accordance with federal and state regulations. With new staff regularly entering the field and requirements continuously changing it is important to always be up to date on the regulations. On November 6th at 11:00 AM, Joan Usher, President and founder of JLU Health Record Systems, will be taking the time to give a webinar on the essential components every staff member needs to know.
During this webinar you will learn about:
1. Obtaining appropriate consent
2. Relating the CP to the F2F and referral documents
3. Charting at Point of Care
4. Corresponding with manager/office electronically appropriately
5. Legal components of a medical record
6. Retention of Records
7. General release of information
To register click the link above or you can download the registration form by clicking here.