- Describe basis and scope of HHVBP, proposed quality measures, and geographic selection methodolgy.
- State the payment adjustment methodology and payment timelines.
- List the proposed quality measures.
- Identify activities that will help your agency to be poised for the future.
Agenda: Thursday, December 3, 2015
- 12:00 - 12:20 p.m. History of VBP in home health, overview of proposed program, and geographic selection methodolgy.
- 12:20 - 12:50 p.m. Performance scoring, payment methodology, and payment timelines.
- 12:50 - 1:20 p.m. First year “Starter Set” (OASIS, Medicare claims, and HHCAHPS), new measures through a web portal, and future measures.
- 1:20 - 1:30 p.m. Quality data review and organizational improvement activities.
- 1:30 - 1:40 p.m. Q&A/Evaluation
Speaker Information: Mary St. Pierre, RN, BSN
Ms. St. Pierre worked was employed as a registered nurse by the Visiting Nurse Association of Trenton and St. Francis Hospital in New Jersey, followed by 24 years as a home care nurse, clinical supervisor and branch manager with the Visiting Nurse Association of Washington, DC (now MedStar VNA). Before retiring in 2013 she oversaw the operations of the Regulatory Affairs Department of the National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC) for 20 years, tracking regulations and influencing regulatory bodies (e.g. CMS, FDA, OSHA). She wrote articles, prepared educational programs, presented speeches and programs and kept the NAHC membership abreast of regulatory, Medicare coverage, quality, and clinical information. Since retirement Ms. St. Pierre has served as a consultant, providing clinical, operational, and regulatory guidance to the home health industry. She currently provides services exclusively to HEALTHCAREFirst.
Members: $125/ Line
To register click the link above. For any questions, please contact Megan Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 617-482-8830
Cancellation Policy: Submit cancellation requests by email to Stephanie Drakes at email@example.com.
$25 or 25% cancellation fee, whichever is more, between 7 days and 24 hours of event. No refund for same day cancellation or no-show. Refund assumes registration paid in advance. Unpaid registrations remain payable, adjusted only for approved cancellation as above.
If your check is returned for non-sufficient funds, you expressly authorize your account to be electronically debited or bank drafted for the amount of the check plus any applicable fees. The use of a check for payment is your acknowledgement and acceptance of this policy and its terms and conditions.
NEW POLICY*: HCA of MA now requires that payment in advance. If we have not received payment before the event, you will be asked to provide it or proof of incoming payment in order to attend the meeting. Please be sure to send your open invoice to your accounting department so there are no problems.
Conflict of Interest Statement: Mary St. Pierre, RN, BSN has no actual, potential or perceived conflict of interest. The nurse planners have no actual, potential or perceived conflict of interest.