Home Care Providers have a rich history of providing high quality care and services to their communities in Massachusetts. CMS has initiated the Value Based Reimbursement Model for Home Care Providers in 2016 with nine pilot states. Massachusetts is a select pilot state for quality reimbursement measures. How does
this migration to Value Based Reimbursement impact your agency?
The Home Care Alliance of Massachusetts is committed to providing members with expert support to navigate critical elements of value based reimbursement. Ensure your leadership is clear on the priorities and challenges of this 2016 system. Join the Home Care Alliance of Massachusetts and RBC Limited for a two webinars to detail and drill down on the basics and beyond to succeed in 2016.
1. Identify critical elements of the 2016 Value Based Reimbursement Model for Certified Home Care Providers;
2. List quality measures that impact your performance score in 2016;
3. Detail expanded quality reports to assess and measure your progress toward achieving enhanced value based reimbursement;
4. Discuss best practices that enhance quality outcomes and cultivate refined practice in the Home Care industry.
Program Details *NOTE DATE CHANGES DUE TO CONFLICTING CMS WEBINAR
March 9, 2016- Executive Leadership Webinar: Top Priorities to Succeed in Value Based Purchasing
Details the emerging value based model, methodology and timing for reimbursement adjustments based on critical quality outcomes.
1. Identify model elements and progressive impact on agency reimbursement;
2. Detail quality measures and payment methodology;
3. Discuss strategies to assess and prioritize operations to support enhanced quality outcomes.
March 23, 2016- Home Care Managers Webinar: Top Priorities to Succeed in Value Based Purchasing
1. Identify model elements that impact value based reimbursement in 2016;
2. Detail data elements that correlate with pilot quality outcomes;
3. Discuss strategies to support quality enhancement;
4. List tip and tools to support best practices that achieve quality enhancement.
Member Rate: $49/ Line per webinar
OR $90/ Line for both
Non-Member Rate: $149/Line per webinar
OR $249/ Line for both
*Recordings will be available after both live sessions
About the Speaker: Trish Tulloch RN, BSN, MSN, HCS-D, is a seasoned clinician and a certified coder with more than thirty years in the healthcare industry, including twelve years in home health management and
more than eighteen years in health care consulting. She is also an AHIMA Approved ICD-10-CM Trainer and provides specialized support services to multiple providers during and post implementation of ICD-10. She currently consults with multiple health care organizations and agencies to meet regulatory and accrediting standards. She has received rave reviews from conference attendees and is a frequent presenter sponsored by professional, state and national organizations. Education topics include clinical and management best practices, OASIS-C1, ICD-10-CM Coding, legal documentation, survey and certification issues, quality improvement and Health Care Reform initiatives.
NEW POLICY*: HCA of MA now requires that payment in advance. If we have not received payment before the event, you will be asked to provide it or proof of incoming payment in order to attend the meeting. Please be sure to send your open invoice to your accounting department so there are no problems.
Cancellation Policy: Submit cancellation requests by email to Stephanie Drakes at email@example.com.
$25 or 25% cancellation fee, whichever is more, between 7 days and 24 hours of event. No refund for same day cancellation or no-show. Refund assumes registration paid in advance. Unpaid registrations remain payable, adjusted only for approved cancellation as above.