The Home Care Alliance of MA has been hosting a year-long training with C&V Senior Care Specialists for HCA Members. On August 19th we are opening up the opportunity for members to listen in on the webinar on Psychiatric Medications commonly seen in Home Health. This webinar is being presented by Roberta Feldhausen, PMH-CNS, BC and will cover the following objectives:
• Understand the prevalence of major Mental Illness in America
• Name the most commonly used antidepressants and their side effects used in the treatment of depression
• Name the most commonly used mood stabilizers and their side effects in the treatment of bipolar disorder
• Name the most commonly used antipsychotics and their side effects in the treatment of Schizophrenia
• Name the most commonly used sedative hypnotics and their side effects in the treatment of anxiety and sleep disorders
PRESENTER: Roberta Feldhausen, PMH-CNS, BC Director of Mental Health Services, Erickson Health Medical Group Riderwood, Silver Spring, Md. Ms. Feldhausen received a bachelor's degree in psychobiology from Hood College in Frederick, Md.,
and another in nursing from Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Md. She graduated with a master's degree in adult and geriatric psychiatric nursing from the University of Maryland School of Nursing in Baltimore. Certified by the American Nurses Credentialing
Center in adult psychiatric mental health nursing, she joined Riderwood in October 2004.
Members: $149/ Line
Non-Members: $199/ Line
To register click the link above. For any questions, please contact Megan Fournier at email@example.com or at 617-482-8830
NEW POLICY*: HCA of MA now requires that payment in advance. If we have not received payment before the event, you will be asked to provide it or proof of incoming payment in order to attend the meeting. Please be sure to send your open invoice to your accounting department so there are no problems.
Cancellation Policy: Submit cancellation requests by email to Stephanie Drakes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
$25 or 25% cancellation fee, whichever is more, between 7 days and 24 hours of event. No refund for same day cancellation or no-show. Refund assumes registration paid in advance. Unpaid registrations remain payable, adjusted only for approved cancellation as above.