The objectives of this training are as follows:
• Learn how to provide Behavioral Health Home Care and get staff trained.
• Allow your agency to provide Behavioral Health Home Care during the year of the project
• Improve patients care for clients with mental health conditions
• Improve overall patient outcomes, including re-hospitalization, ER utilization and compliance.
• Enhance your position in your service area, provide a new Niche of care and grow revenue.
INFORMATIONAL RESOURCES:Behavioral Health Brochure
Informational Webinar with Speakers
*View webinar handouts here
- $6,750 per agency
- 5-6 participants maximum per agency
- Payment Options:
- Pay in full
- 3 installments on February 1, May 1, and August 1,2016
*This project will only proceed if a minimum of 10 agencies sign a letter of agreement by January 1, 2016
Agencies interested in participating in the project should contact Megan Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org for contracting information.