There are so many assessment tool options available to home care, but so little time to research them all! Home care physical therapist and educator Ernest Roy has taken the deep dive to provide webinar participants with an evidenced-based review of tests suitable for field use by Physical and Occupational Therapists. Roy will focus on data norms for specific populations, as well as highlight minimal clinically important differences as well as specificity and sensitivity. Utilize the data you collect from intake to discharge, and improve your functional testing efficacy.
At the completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Perform at least 6 key functional tests with their patients
- Select tests for specific patient populations based on research demonstrating test validity and reliability
- Identify normative values for tests with specific patient populations
- Differentiate between minimal clinically important differences to allow proper test result interpretation at re -assessment
- Utilize data on test specificity and sensitivity to correctly interpret test results
- Gauge patient progress and efficacy of therapy program thru correct use of functional testing
Understand how to use functional testing to plan appropriate and safe discharge
Members: $169/ Line
Non-Members: $269/ Line
To register click the link above. For any questions, please contact Megan Fournier at email@example.com or at 617-482-8830
Cancellation Policy: Submit cancellation requests by email to Megan Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org. $25 or 25% cancellation fee, whichever is more, between 7 days and 24 hours of event. No refund for same day cancellation or no-show. Refund assumes registration paid in advance. Unpaid registrations remain payable, adjusted only for approved cancellation as above.
NEW POLICY*: HCA of MA now requires that payment in advance. If we have not received payment before the event, you will be asked to provide it or proof of incoming payment in order to attend the meeting. Please be sure to send your open invoice to your accounting department so there are no problems.