Achieving and maintaining success during times of tremendous change is challenging, but possible with the right keys to achieve success. It is imperative to remain compliant by being current with the latest regulatory changes, identify and focus on key clinical and financial indicators to manage costs and maximize profits, and manage staffing to meet patient needs and achieve optimal patient outcomes.
This free lunch and learn will expand your knowledge on:
• Review the background for Patient-Driven Groupings Model (PDGM)
• Review key elements of PDGM and potential impact on home health organizations
• Identify implementation timeline and strategies to address PDGM implementation challenges
Who Should Attend?
- Administrators and Directors
- Directors of Nursing
- Clinical Managers
- Nursing Educators
- Quality Assurance Managers
Continuing Education Credits
Axxess Consult, Inc. is an accredited provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)'s Commission on Accreditation. Participants will earn 3 hours of ANCC continuing education credits for attending. You must be present for the entire workshop to earn full credits.
Jennifer Gibson RN, HCS-D ICD-10, COS-C
This is a FREE Program for HCA of MA Members!
Click Here to Register
Questions? Contact Stan Nauck at firstname.lastname@example.org / 617.543.6601