We’re excited to tell you about a terrific new member benefit! We’ve partnered with Fazzi Associates to bring you the extremely popular SupervisionPlus®, an 8-week online supervisory and management training program specifically designed for Home Health and Hospice.
Why is this course so important? Because front-line managers can have the single largest impact on your organization. A good (or bad) manager affects employee performance and satisfaction, productivity, efficiency, turnover, and the overall health of any organization.
We’re very pleased to bring you this important training opportunity for the discounted price of $375. The course begins April 29 and the deadline to sign up is May 3.
Learn More about SupervisionPlus®
The SupervisionPlus® training is a practical, how-to-do-it training. Attendees learn the fundamentals of supervision -- plus highly practical knowledge and skills needed to:
- Assess the competency and functional level of each of their employees.
- Increase motivation and commitment of employees.
- Target improvement strategies for any employee who needs it.
- Deal with their most challenging employees.
- Effectively delegate responsibilities and more importantly hold their staff accountable.
- Increase employee retention and engagement.
SupervisionPlus® builds the skills, competence and confidence. Attendees leave excited and ready to use what they learned for the benefit of their agency.
Advanced Management Bonus Track
The Advanced Management Bonus Track is included in the course. It builds on the SupervisionPlus® foundation by teaching the important interpersonal skills needed to be a successful manager. Topics include:
- Using motivational interviewing to improve employee morale and performance.
- Building and running successful meetings with your team.
- Becoming a successful communicator.
- Building strong listening skills.
- Using proven effective problem solving strategies.
Even More Benefits
Those who complete both programs will be invited to attend our Home Health and Hospice Executive Quarterly Forum, which includes free quarterly webinars on key supervisory and management trends.
Pricing: As an Association benefit, your price is discounted to $375. This price includes the free Supervisory Manual.
The deadline to register is May 3. You can register directly at this link using the Promo Code of hcama.
PROMO CODE: hcama