Thank you again for your continuous support towards the home health industry. As the status of COVID-19 has continued to take hold on our world, the NEHCC committee has been having many serious conversations about the status of the conference this coming May. As healthcare professionals, it is our responsibility to uphold the greatest standards of safety for our members and our community. With this in mind, the committee made the unfortunate, but necessary, decision to cancel the conference.
While the states have decided to move on to 2021 for NEHCC – which will be at Gurneys (dates TBD) - members of the committee will be working to provide virtual opportunities of education for our members. We feel times are too chaotic to offer the full conference virtually. However, we cannot put everything on hold as we figure out our “new normal”.
I mention the virtual aspect as there are a few options, as vendors, that you can choose to go with during this cancellation.
- Request a full refund – or cancellation if you have not yet paid
- Request to move your registration/payment directly to 2021
- Support our virtual education by “sponsoring” sessions. Please note logistics are still being finalized, pricing would be reduced from your normal exhibit rates.
- You would get the following:
- Logo on the recorded webinar marketing/ store item
- Roughly 2-3 minutes to speak in the webinar about your company/product
- Material to distribute with the handouts to the members purchasing
- Attendee list including emails
$875: State Association Member*
*NEW*: $500 for High-Top Table Display Only
(Available only to Members)
*State Association Members are paying members of the following Home Health Associations: CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, & VT
Learn About Sponsor Opportunities
Learn More About the Conference
Download the Guide