PDGM Conference Moved to Virtual Format
After much deliberation and understanding that our members’ health and safety come first, the Home Care Alliance of Massachusetts and NAHC are happy to announce that the March 30 PDGM Conference will be presented as virtual all-day conference rather than an in-person event.
As COVID-19 continues to take hold of our world, we are understanding that as frontline workers, you are some of the most affected. With this, we understand that trying to educate yourselves while just trying to manage this chaotic time is rather difficult. Therefore, the hosting states of the PDGM Summit and NAHC have decided to postpone the virtual conference until late April so agencies have time to adjust to the “new normal”.
The following information will explain any conference updates that are included with the postponement:
- The virtual conference will be held according to the 4 different time zones: Tuesday, April 28 will be for EST and CST, Wednesday, April 29 will be for MST and PST.
- All sessions will be from 8:30AM-4:30PM according with the time zone
- Attendees can choose which day/time zone they prefer
- Current registrants are registered to listen to the EST session on Tuesday, April 28th and will receive the recording for free
- A reminder: If you are already registered, you DO NOT need to register again, all information will be automatically transferred!
- Any members that wish to register moving forward will now be charged $225 per person plus an optional $75 for the recording
- Non-members will be charged $375 per person plus an additional $100 for the recording
- Anyone wishing to receive CEUs for this conference MUST register separately. CEUs will only be provided to someone who paid for their own registration – not to anyone else that may listen to the live session in the same room or to the recording afterwards.
- There will be an additional session added in the morning that provides an overview of PDGM basics
- There will still be 2- 15 minutes breaks and 30-minutes for lunch for attendees to take breaks in-between sessions
- Call-In logistics will be sent our closer to the conference!
- If you booked a hotel room at the AC Marriott Hotel, you should cancel your reservation by email to Robin Tasca at email@example.com. If you do not cancel you could be individually charged.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Megan Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are thankful to have this technology to be able to offer you this important information!
The call-in logistics will be sent closer to the conference.
Members: $225/Person + Optional $75 for Recording
Non-Members: $375/Person + Optional $100 for Recording
Thank you to our National Sponsors!
Cancellation Policy: Submit cancellation requests by email to Michelle Burton at email@example.com. $25 or 25% cancellation fee, whichever is more, between 7 days and 24 hours of event. No refund for same day cancellation or no-show. Refund assumes registration paid in advance. Unpaid registrations remain payable, adjusted only for approved cancellation as above.
PAYMENT POLICY*: HCA of MA now requires payment in advance. If we have not received payment before the event, you will be asked to provide it or proof of incoming payment in order to attend the meeting. Please be sure to send your open invoice to your accounting department so there are no problems.